Thursday, May 5, 2016

Seminary Update: May 5, 2016




Well this afternoon I had my very last class of my seminary degree and picked up my graduation regalia! This week has been bittersweet... I love learning, I love being a student. I actually enjoy writing papers most of the time. It’s been an amazing year academically, spiritually and personally. I am so thankful for the Lord’s direction in coming to Westminster Theological Seminary; I have so enjoyed the experience, learned a ton, and made some good friends and some great memories!

I am just finishing up ONE more final paper tomorrow (Friday). I have finished my 30 page Independent Study research paper on counseling adopted (and troubled) children - if you're interested in adoption or in working with troubled children and you'd be interested in reading it let me know. I wrote it for my education and also to be able to share with others. I have 3 finals over May 12-14, and then I am completely done!!!! Graduation is on May 26! An update will be coming soon in regards to future plans (although I will let you all know that I have decided not to work with Harvest USA. Long story; I would have loved to, but don’t believe it’s the best fit for me right now).

Thanks for sharing in this journey with me, and for many of your prayers and encouragement! I thank God for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading - please feel free to comment! I appreciate your thoughts, encouragement and even differing opinions but please be considerate and respectful in how you express yourself.