Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Reading List (October 2013)


So at the beginning of each month I’m going to start posting what I read, am reading and what I want to read next, because quite frankly, I have a lot of books that I want to read and I need to read them! So here’s October 2013:

Recently Finished:
A Hunger For God by John Piper - It was very good, something I really needed.

Currently Reading:
The Power of Prayer in a Believer’s Life by C.H. Spurgeon
The Gospel Call & True Conversion by Paul Washer
When People Are Big and God is Small by Edward T. Welch (this is my 2nd time reading this one)

Next books I want to read:
Jefferson Lies – exposing the myths you’ve always believed about Thomas Jefferson by David Barton
Trusting the Shepherd – Insights from Psalm 23 by Haddon Robinson
The Bookends of the Christian Life  by Jerry Bridges
Are Miraculous Gifts For Today? – Four Views by Wayne Grudem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading - please feel free to comment! I appreciate your thoughts, encouragement and even differing opinions but please be considerate and respectful in how you express yourself.